Clay Telecom has transparency in business processes to serve customers with best of our services and products. In case you want to raise a refund request, you must consider the below points:
1. It is mandatory for the customer to report the service/billing issue immediately to customer care department.
2. The customer is requested to cooperate with our customer support team in the verification process to expedite the refund request. This may include the customer’s RAF/CAF details, networks confirmation, etc.
3. Refund of the security amount will be made only if the SIM card is returned on-time.
4. In case the user isn’t able to use the SIM card due to network issues, the customer must return the SIM card to avail the refund amount. If the SIM card is lost, then customer will not receive the refund and all usage till the SIM is deactivated will have to be borne by the customer.
5. The refund process is initiated after completing verification from the network and internal teams which may take 15 – 20 working days.
6. The refund will be processed through cheque or reversed on the same credit card shared at the time of buying SIM card.