Do you know we spend approximately 25% of our travel expenditure on VAT abroad? It is possible to reclaim up to 100% of your VAT paid abroad during your business travel.
Clay Telecom enables you to reclaim the VAT paid on business, entertainment and operational expenses. Our experts assist you in preparing the documentation, verify the invoices and submit the proper documentation to reclaim the VAT in quickest and easiest manner.
Benefits of Choosing Clay Telecom for VAT Reclaim Services
Reclaim your VAT paid on the following expenses
Follow the Steps to Reclaim VAT
- Fill the Letter of Authority
- Submission of Tax Residency Certificate which proves Proof of Business activity in India
- Provide Original Receipts / Invoices in your Company Name
Note: It is mandatory to provide all documents and invoices in original along with your application form.
The tax residency certificate must include the following:
- Name, address and official stamp of the authorizing body
- The name and address of the individual
- Business nature or type
- Registration number of the business and
- Issue date of the business
It is important to share the correct invoices to be considered for VAT reclaim. Hence, it is important to note that the invoices contain the following details:
- Invoice Number
- Vendor details including Name, Address & VAT registration number
- Your Name and Address
- Purchase date, cost, VAT rate, description of the service